How to run single apps

Dapuzz mail at dapuzz.com
Mon Feb 26 00:41:01 CET 2007

Hi all, this is my first attempt to get some cool kde appz on windows Xp
so, excuse me if i'm wrong with this.

I've compiled kdelibs and kdepimlibs (thanks to this mailing list for the
right win32libs) and installed both in c:\prog...\kde. Kdebase right now
does not compile, due to an error on
"No rule to make target ... org.kde.KIO.Observer.xml , needed by
runtime/kuiserver/observeriface.cpp'.  Stop" (peraphs in few days will be
ckeched out again)
So i would try dolphin, or some other application in the dir apps, but i
don't know how.

If i run dolphin.exe then a dbus-daemon starts, but doesn't happen nothing.
If you need more info, tell me what and how send.

Sorry for my english, i'm italian.
--
Dapuzz - http://www.dapuzz.com