Problem with explicit copy ctor

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Fri Feb 23 15:11:56 CET 2007

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 11:43:42AM +0100, Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de wrote:
> Von: Stromek <stromek at realtime.sk>
> > Hi,
> >
> > does anybody know how to fix the following error? Few weeks ago,
> > everything was ok. I am using MSVC 7 .NET 2003.
> >
> Seems like msvc7 can't create a copy constructor - try to create one by your own. If it works, we could check this fix in.
> Maybe the compiler is confused because of the private ctor... do you have latest SP for your compiler installed?

Well, as I wrote elsewhere, KSharedConfig does not have copy ctor but KConfig has
one private with note that copy-construction not allowed.

I'm trying to install SP1 now, however, I have some problems with required
original installation source. If I manage to install the SP I'm going to
post a note whether it helped or not.

--
Stromek