http://82.149.170.66/kde-windows/installer/

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Feb 22 19:23:05 CET 2007

Guy Stalnaker schrieb:
> Well rats!  :-)
>
> Okay -- I can handle that.  Is there documentation on the mailing list
> about the best way to get kde-windows up and running (yes or no is a
> good answer -- I can do the search if I know it's there)?  I can do
> this the long way (yes, that's how much I want it :-)
> Thanks for the prompt reply!!  Greatly appreciated.

The only thing which is currently possible in an 'easy' way is self
compile :)
Take a look at www.kdelibs.com. If you find any errors let us know.
The installer is currently only usable for downloading needed packages
needed to compile kdelibs. There are currently no actual precompiled kde
binaries available (the one you used is imho an old test from Ralf)
Currently kdelibs, kdepimlibs, kdebase, kdegames and kdenetwork/kopete
are known to compile on win32. Maybe also some other programs - don't know.

As always - help is greatly appreciated. We need devs who could help us :)

Christian