MSVC build of kdelibs fails

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Dec 23 18:13:52 CET 2007

On 23.12.07 17:46:19, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 23.12.07 16:14:08, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> > If this does not help you'l have no other chance than build qdbuscpp2xml
> > in debug mode and do some debugging.
>
> I guess so...

Hmm, I can't debug, because the app doesn't load at all. The problem
seems to be with dbus-1d.dll from the dbus-package. MSVC tells me the
following:

LDR: LdrpWalkImportDescriptor() failed to probe
D:\andreas\kde4\bin\dbus-1d.dll for its manifest, ntstatus 0xc0150002

So it seems that when emerge builds Qt with debug_and_release a debug
qdbuscpp2xml gets installed into the bin/ folder and thus dbus-1d.dll is
used.

If I make sure qdbuscpp2xml is built in release mode everything works
fine.

Andreas

--
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.