qt plugins and release builds

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Dec 12 01:32:30 CET 2007

I got it definitely working - But the flags aren't set in CXX_FLAGS but
in CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DebWithRelInfo _Release and _Debug instead.
Within my new flags.cmake -DQT_NO_DEBUG was added though (after rebuild
of phonon).

There is one small problem I ran into though: the patch was needed for
kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindQt4.cmake and not for
cmake-2.4.7/share/Modules/FindQt4.cmake as I had expected.

The problem should solve itself though since Christian committed the
patch already to kdelibs.

regards and good night
SE