KDE/kdepimlibs

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sat Dec 8 09:55:17 CET 2007

Marc Mutz schrieb:
> On Friday 07 December 2007 16:15, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>> SVN commit 746037 by chehrlic:
>>
>> disable gpgme++ and gpgme for win32 - gpgme-qt is not public available
>> anywhere... :( CCMAIL: mutz at kde.org
>
> Umm - it's in gpgme SVN. And configure checks are in place to check for it -
> what more do you want?
>
> Please remove this nonsense again.

There's no official hint where to get this. You did not tell us where we
can find it to make proper packages and I don't think that we should
package a svn version of gpgme++.

--> It stays until we know how to compile this in a clean way *without*
using a svn version from somewhere. Maybe force them to release a new
version or provide a snapshot where we can rely on. But I won't use a
svn version from ouside svn.kde.org for something.

Christian