kdevplatform win32 link error

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 29 16:01:35 CEST 2007

On 29.08.07 15:40:34, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a win32 msvc link error with kdevplatform. In
> vcs\interfaces\ibasicversioncontrol.h  there is a class exported with
> KDEVPLATFORMVCS_EXPORT.
>
> Unfortunally neither the file defining this macros vcsexport.h is
> included nor the file vcs\interfaces\interfacesexport.h which naming
> looks like a header containing export definitions for interfaces
> contains the required macros.
>
> I see 3 possible solution for this problem:
>
> - include vcsexport.h into every i...h file
> - include vcsexport.h into interfacesexport.h and include
> interfacesexport.h in every i....h file

Whats the 3rd solution you thought of? (just curious)

> Can anyone with kdevplatfom internal knowledge fix this issue ?

Done. If you find other ifoo.h header files that don't have a .cpp file
coming with them and are not included in a library please feel free to
fix this by removing the export macro from the classes. Those interface
classes don't need an export macro.

Andreas

--
Troubled day for virgins over 16 who are beautiful and wealthy and live
in eucalyptus trees.