FAQ a bit unclear (Windows Vista HP, KDE 4.0)

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Tue Aug 28 18:17:10 CEST 2007

Dapuzz schrieb:
> Don't rank me a rude but the tutorial (expecially on kdelibs.com) is not a
> step-by-step guide to follow without understand what the tutorial itself
> is telling you to do.
> Just use your immagination, and consider that installer is 'the easy way'

the tutorial on kdelibs.com is severely outdated now, and hasn't been
changed since weeks.
The tutorial you should use is the one at techbase:
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows.
Since no developer over here has access to windows vista, it might not
be the main target as well and as I said, I will rework it soon.
So if you have some questions, either contact me via mail or join the
irc channel.
So please help and add a note to the discussion page in this wiki.
Thanks
SE