patch for kde windows installer

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 21:52:25 CEST 2007

I have implemented two more functions for registry access: set- and
delWin32RegistryValue for the installer. If the maintainers of the
installer are satisfied with this patch, please check it into svn since
I have no svn-write-access.

my plans:
As the installer should have the same functionality as a normal
installer-package (package-name.exe) I will implement functions to read
and write a package-info file for the installer next. That will contain
the keys to be put into the registry so I implemented the registry IO first.

thanks in advance
SaroEngels