Kdevelop4 fails starting

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Apr 14 23:50:13 CEST 2007

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> already asked Christian and he said that Ralf recently changed some
> things in the ming-binary package for Qt. KDevelop4 can now be compiled
> under windows and also installed (Yeah!!! :), however running it fails
> because it tries to load "QtNetwork4.dll", while I only have
> libQtNetwork4.dll in <win32libs>/bin.

You probably have compiled kdevelop using an older qt library (<
qt-4.3.0b-5). You may either

1. delete all dll's created by your kdevelop build and recreate them
using the new qt library or
2. install depends with the installer and open kdevelop.exe with depends
(located in installer install root). It will show you if there are
missing dll's.
If this failure happens later, you may profile kdevelop with depends
(F7) to see which dll requires QtNetwork. Then recreate only this  dll.