Error running qdbus2xml

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Apr 14 12:56:31 CEST 2007

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> On 12.04.07 08:15:11, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>
>> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> and my odysee is still not over :)
>>>
>>> Attached is the output of make, it seems qdbus2xml has a problem and the
>>> resulting org.kde.KWallet.xml file is actually empty.
>>>

>> I have solve this issue with an change to qt.conf  as shown below. Can
>> you try this ?
>>

> Seems to work, however IIRC configuring kdelibs wasn't possible without
> having Prefix=..

I have to come again to this prefix. I have two working sets

    prefix= and Binaries=

or
    prefix=.. and Binaries=bin

Using  prefix=.. and Binaries= search moc in directly in <qt install
root> and not in <qt install root>/bin

I'm not sure which one would be the best set. Fe me using prefix= and
Binaries= and other entries using ../<dir> works.

Any objectivities ?