Compiling Strigi fails

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Apr 13 00:00:29 CEST 2007

On 12.04.07 19:24:42, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Christian Ehrlicher schrieb:
> >Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> >>On 12.04.07 18:19:13, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> >>mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `D:/MinGW/sources/strigi/build'
> >>mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2
> >>
> >>I do have libxml2.lib in d:\MinGW\win32libs\lib and I do have
> >>liblibxml2.a there too. After renaming that to libxml2.a linking works
> >>and the rest of strigi built fine.
> >libxml2.a is the correct one - where do you have liblibxml2.a from? From
> >kdewin-installer? I'll take a look
> Fixed, was my fault. :(

Damn, at 87% the build stopped again :(

The problem is that meinproc misses a function in libxml2, namely
xmlXPathCompiledEvalToBoolean. I've got a message box telling me that
the procedure entry point (translated from german) of this name cannot
be found in libxml2.dll. This is with the renamed libxml2.a, I'll try
with the one from the updated package, but I doubt this will help.

Andreas

--
Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.