Error running qdbus2xml

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Apr 12 08:15:11 CEST 2007

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> and my odysee is still not over :)
>
> Attached is the output of make, it seems qdbus2xml has a problem and the
> resulting org.kde.KWallet.xml file is actually empty.

I have solve this issue with an change to qt.conf  as shown below. Can
you try this ?

[Paths]
Prefix=
Documentation=../doc
Headers=../include
Libraries=../lib
Binaries=../bin
Plugins=../plugins
Data=..
Translations=../translations
Settings=../etc
Examples=../examples
Demos=../demos

Please note that kdelibs sources aren't stable yet and qt has version
4.3.0 beta, which means there may be problems compiling the source. We
try hard to solve these problems as fast as we could, but there are many
commits. Only in April for example there are 3943 commits see
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-commits/

You can help to make it better.