qt-4.3mingw package broken

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Apr 11 22:41:17 CEST 2007

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> On 11.04.07 21:25:24, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>
>> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> kdelibs compilation fails here for me, because tools/qtestlib is missing
>>> from the qt-4.3mingw-b-5 package.
>>>

>> I recognized this too and had made an intermediate  qt-patch on
>> http://ftp.cegit.de/kde-windows/qt/single/qt-patch-mingw-4.3.0b-7-bin.zip.
>>

> Maybe I'm blind, but the zip that kdewin-installer downloaded as
> 4.3.0b-7-bin.zip doesn't include tools/qtestlib. It only has
> bin+mkspecs.

Ups, your right. I forgot this dir. You may create localy the directory
structure tools/qtestlib/src in your kdewin installation root and copy
all header files excludind *_p.h from your related qt source dir into
this directory or wait for the next qt-mingw update, which will probably
available tomorrow.

Ralf