kdelibs building...

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Apr 9 20:46:14 CEST 2007

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> On 09.04.07 14:29:36, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>
>> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:

>>> But I have debug Qt libs and thus its all QtXXXd4.(dll|a) and thus I
>>> think its not found.
>>>

>> Qt on windows should be build with -debug-and-release (default behaviour)
>>

> And there's no way around that? I'd really like to avoid that, its a
> PIII/500 and building Qt once already takes half a day.

I've uploaded a debug and release compiled mingw qt binary release
(qt-mingw-4.3.0b-5) some days ago in the qt area of
http://82.149.170.66/kde-windows. You may download and unpack the
bin/lib and doc package by hand or by using the kdewin-installer on
http://download.wh.sag.de/kde-windows/installer/