Intersting article about 'KDE porting to Mac and Windows' in 'The PC Chat Computer Show'

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Sun Apr 8 20:52:25 CEST 2007

On Saturday 07 April 2007 23:30, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found an interesting article about multiplatform kde on
> >
> > http://www.pcchatshow.com/articles/showarticle.php?ArticleID=646
>
> The following links looks like to be the original article
>
> http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/79007/index.html

Story submitted to http://www.newsforge.com and should appear within next
hours to let even more ppl and potential new developers know about the great
article :)

p.s. I hope it was ok to do so?! If not it may my second evil mistake within
last months. Anyway, I guess it can't hurt to have that article a bit more
spread around ;)

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc