KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sun Oct 22 20:20:21 CEST 2006

Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2006-10-22 10:43:

> Sebastian Sauer schrieb:
>
>>Ok, to repeat what I wrote at my last commit r597959 which finally reverted
>>everything except the 2 cases which where clearly bugs;
>>"ok, now it's official. I am stupid :-/"
>>
>>Anyway. At least there exists now a second tutorial;
>>http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_GCC_and_MinGW_with_Qt_4.2
>>and it works. Now porting of KOffice can start :)
>>

> You're not stupid, but you forgot to ask :)

It can be largely my fault that I didn't recommend Sebastian to ask on the
mailing list. Sorry about this and big thanks to Sebastian beacuse he (like
others out there) devoted many hours to kill ugly problems.

Talking about irc channel, #kde-windows could be nice - but it's not
registered yet -  so I propose to use kde4-devel in the meantime.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek