fix linking of kdecore

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Sun Oct 22 16:25:05 CEST 2006

On Sunday 22 October 2006 15:05, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Sebastian Sauer schrieb:
> > Anyway. Commit? More testing? Feedback! :)
>
> I'm currently compiling with mingw to see what's going wrong there. But
> I know for sure that it worked some time ago and that nothing important
> was changed to break mingw compile... curious

Propably we both introduced it. First me with replacing the set() with
find_library and then you who just commented it out without reintroducing the
set() which was there before ( r597606 :-)

Also there may a difference between our setup's that may result in the prob
with msvcrt; I don't have MSVC installed and therefore I propably miss some
definitions that are else available. btw, another very funny thing cause the
Install-program of MS Visual Studio 2005 Express crashes here 100%
reproducable :-/ and it can't be really a hardware-prob since I run XP in a
VMWare-container (what makes it very easy to rollback, duplicate, etc.
different configurations).

Anyway. Compiling kdelibs breaks now for me at 43% in phonon as described at
the bottom of
http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_GCC_and_MinGW_with_Qt_4.2#Compile_and_install_kdelibs
Seems I am not the only one who has that prob except that others have it on
Linux; http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=115874499710328&w=2
hmmm, over one month old report :-/

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]