Anyone who successfully built kdesupport/kdewin32?

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Fri Oct 13 19:53:23 CEST 2006

Can anyone please post his success story building KDE4 with MinGW, because I am still failing miserably. I'm using this slightly outdated guide: http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_GCC_and_MinGW
and me fails with
C:\Users\derfuehrer\Downloads\kde4\kdesupport\kdewin32>cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles"
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
C:/Program Files/CMake 2.4/share/CMake/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:624:
MESSAGE Could NOT find QtCore. Check CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log for more details.
Current CMake stack: C:/Users/derfuehrer/Downloads/kde4/kdesupport/kdewin32/CMakeLists.txt;C:/Program Files/CMake 2.4/share/
CMake/Modules/FindQt4.cmake
-- Configuring done