Starting D-BUS

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Nov 10 16:52:37 CET 2006

Paulo Jorge Guedes schrieb:
> [...]
It's very important to use recent dbus sources, because it changes very
fast. Additional it is important that the QDBus library is full
functional, which may not be in any cases at now. We recognized problems
with registered methods/services not callable. Not sure, where the
problems are.

You can check qdbus state by compiling the qdbus tools and examples
provided by qt sources. A howto could be found
http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_GCC_and_MinGW_with_Qt_4.2#Installing_Qt_Library

Ralf