Starting D-BUS

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Nov 10 00:19:27 CET 2006

Paulo Jorge Guedes schrieb:
> [...]
This is an error when using QDBus ?  Which application ? In the past we
had similar problem with old windbus code see
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=114922827718227&w=2 or older qt
4.2 snapshots.

With recent qt snapshot and mingw there is no such problem with qdbus
and dbus-viewer. I cannot say anything about msvc.