updated win32libs package

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue Nov 7 18:58:10 CET 2006

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 7. November 2006 17:38 schrieb Peter Kümmel:
>> Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I released a new win32libs package:
>>>
>>> 04.11.2006
>>> - updated libxslt for mingw to fix executing programs linked against
>>> libxslt
>>>
>>> You can download it from usual place:
>>> http://www.abi-neuhaus.de/chris/win32libs/
>>>
>>> Christian
>> I get an error while configuring kdelibs because of the
>> missing pcre.lib library.
>
> I did too, but it seems it's unused as a simple copy of pcreposix.lib to
> pcre.lib and kdelibs built fine (which is the only module using pcre). So I
> guess the configure check is broken
>
> Greetings, Stephan

FindPCRE.cmake:

set(PCRE_LIBRARIES ${PCRE_PCRE_LIBRARY} ${PCRE_PCREPOSIX_LIBRARY} CACHE STRING "The libraries needed to use PCRE")
MARK_AS_ADVANCED(PCRE_INCLUDE_DIR PCRE_LIBRARIES PCRE_PCREPOSIX_LIBRARY PCRE_PCRE_LIBRARY)

Doesn't advanced mean that the build breaks on a empty variable?

But when PCRE_LIBRARIES is not empty FincPCRE was successfully,
so I think we could remove the other two variables:

- MARK_AS_ADVANCED(PCRE_INCLUDE_DIR PCRE_LIBRARIES PCRE_PCREPOSIX_LIBRARY PCRE_PCRE_LIBRARY)
+ MARK_AS_ADVANCED(PCRE_INCLUDE_DIR PCRE_LIBRARIES)

Peter

P.S.:
... at novell.com: ahh, a >0% Microsoft employee ;)