FW: KDELib Qt4 Question

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Thu Nov 2 10:13:58 CET 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 10:04:49AM +0100, Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> Stromek said the following, On 2006-11-02 09:55:
>
> >>Is this wrong in wiki?
> >
> > You removed steps to patch qt source. Was there any need to rewrite
> > the qtdbus build procedure? The previous procedure contained everything
> > that was needed, in a clear way (as far as I know). There comes nothing
> > new with this changed wiki page (build qtdbus).
>
> BTW: Feel free to use the upper-right "Page history" link to get the content
> if needed.

yes I know, I'm not the one who mixed the patches :) Before I wrote my last reply I checked last changes to the
wiki page. Christian just rewrote the procedure (nothing new added) and
removed the step to patch qt source. Was this needed? (Maybe it looks
better now but it lost the critical information.)

--
Stromek