[Kde-windows] Loading a part on win32/mingw

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Mon May 29 18:16:04 CEST 2006

klinkstatuspart

> In general you can install filemon from www.sysinternals.com to see
> which files are opened by  which applications. This helps a lot for
such
> problems

I don't have admin permissions :(

Anyway, I tried with msvc and noticed the installed part files are named
"foobarpart".[dll|la] instead of "libfoobarpart".[dll|la].
CMake gurus, is this really intended (specially the ".la" file)?

If I add the prefix lib to the la file "foobarpart.la", that plugin is
found, although I get this error:

win32_mapSo2Dll: 'd:\kde4-msvc\\lib\kde4\klinkstatuspart.dll' )
klinkstatus:
className=KParts::ReadOnlyPartmetaObject->className()=KLinkStatusPa
rt
klinkstatus:
className=KParts::ReadOnlyPartmetaObject->className()=KParts::ReadO
nlyPart
klinkstatus: create - 1

With mingw the part can't be found and I think the problem lies in the
ltdl_win.c code.

Paulo