[Kde-windows] Loading a part on win32/mingw

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri May 5 20:26:08 CEST 2006

Paulo Jorge Guedes schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I just can't load the part. Under the debugger, the console output is
> this:
>
> win32_mapSo2Dll: 'd:\kde4\\lib\kde4\klinkstatuspart.dll' )
> win32_mapSo2Dll: 'd:\kde4\lib\kde4\klinkstatuspart.dll' )

 here the filename is    klinkstatuspart.dll
> lt_dlopen d:/kde4/lib/kde4/libklinkstatuspart.la failed: can't open the
> module
>
> On that directory I have "libklinkstatuspart.dll" and
> "libklinkstatuspart.la".

here the filename is libklinkstatuspart.dll.

Seems that cmake does not create the wrong filename for klinkstatuspart

In general you can install filemon from www.sysinternals.com to see
which files are opened by  which applications. This helps a lot for such
problems

Regards