[Kde-windows] problem linking kde3support

Rikardo Tinauer rikardo.tinauer at eba.si
Fri Mar 3 11:08:42 CET 2006

I am using commercial Qt 4.1.1 for win32.
I successfully generated MSVC 2005 project files with cmake and I have also
built some kde4libs modules, but the problem I have is with kde3support.

When linking I get link error, that some external symbols cannot be resolved.
The two symbols are:
__declspec(dllimport) private: __thiscall QMenu::Qmenu(class QMenu const&)
__declspec(dllimport) private: __thiscall QMenu::operator=(class QMenu const&)

I cannot figure out why the linker is trying to resolvew this symbols. I
cannot find and reference to these symbols in the code. The default Qt 4.1.1
libs are compiled in a way these symbols are not included and even if they
were included there is no implementation for QMenu copy constructor in Qt.

Can anyone help?

Regards, Rikardo Tinauer
Rikardo Tinauer
EBA, Agencija za elektronsko poslovanje d.o.o.
Teslova ulica 30
SI-1000 Ljubljana
e-mail: rikardo.tinauer at eba.si
internet: www.eba.si