kdesupport/kdewin32

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Fri Jun 30 18:53:49 CEST 2006

You already sent this mail :)

Like you said the better would be to define a macro in some
config*.cmake file and ifdef it.
I don't know the code but it's a fact that there is duplicated code (see
kded/vfolder_menu.cpp:951 and kdecore/kstandarddirs.cpp:475) which seems
to fit better wrapped in a function.

Paulo