[Kde-windows] building kdelibs4 on win32 with cmake

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue Feb 28 10:24:55 CET 2006

Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Rikardo Tinauer schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I tried to build kdelib on win32 with cmake. I built the win parts first with
>> msvc 2005, then I run cmake on root dir and I got the following message:
>> "Please build and install kdelibs/win/ first"
>>
>> What must I do to go on?
> This what cmake tells you...
> Run cmake for kdelibs/win and build it. You'll later need this lib to
> configure kdelibs.
>
> Christian

And don't forget to install kdewin32!

Currently I've the kdewin32 install path in my PATH environment
variable, and so I don't know if it works without a additional
command line parameters when calling cmake for kdewin.

Peter

P.S.:
Here the commands for building kdewin32 in the  folder:
c:\kdelibs/win>cmake -G"NMake Makefiles"
c:\kdelibs/win>nmake
c:\kdelibs/win>nmake install