[Kde-windows] Compilation instruction

Fredy Yanardi fyanardi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:02:04 CET 2006

Sorry I didn't describe my problem clearly. Actually I just want to
try installing kdelibs in Windows. Then I checked then installation
instruction on www.kdelibs.com, but I always got error when trying to
connect to http://webdev.cegit.de/  where the installation instruction
is located. Can anybody help me with another link or another resource
for the installation instruction? I've installed all softwares
mentioned on www.kdelibs.com, and now I'm trying to checkout the
subversion.

Thanks all