shell wrappers for windows not using the proper paths

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue Dec 5 06:52:33 CET 2006

Hi,

I've been trying to compile kdelibs with MSVS for about the past month
or so now, and the one thing that's always tripped me up was being
unable to compile the kdewidgets project. I had a look at the shell
wrapper for makekdewidgets and noticed that it didn't include paths for
the kdewin32 libraries or the win32 libraries necessary to run
makekdewidgets. After I fixed this manually, I'm happy to report that I
have a working build.

Now to the questions. :)
Do I need to have the missing paths that I added manually in my user's
PATH variable already?

Shouldn't the shell wrappers include these directories on Windows for us?

Should I file a bug in our bugzilla about this?

Thanks,
Matt