External libs for kde4

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Mon Aug 14 19:57:35 CEST 2006

Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded a first version of all libs needed to compile kde4 on win32 to http://www.abi-neuhaus.de/chris/win32libs/.
> It's tested with msvc. You'll need to apply kdelibs_cmake.patch to fix pcre 6.7 and agg 2.4 detection (pcre doesn't need pcre.dll anymore, agg needs MD/MDd for msvc).
> win32libs.7z/.zip contain all libs - simply unpack them and set the correct CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH / CMAKE_LIBARAY_PATH.
> You can find the single libs in the two subdirectories 7z and zip.
>
> Please test it with mingw and let me know :)
>
> Christian

Could you please add libxml2.a from gnuwin32, there are only the msvc libs.
We need libxml2 for dbus.

And is it possible to apply this patch to zconf.h line 287 :

- #if 1           /* HAVE_UNISTD_H -- this line is updated by ./configure */
+ #if 0           /* HAVE_UNISTD_H -- this line is updated by ./configure */

the zconf.h from the official zlib site  http://www.zlib.net/
looks like this and disables the including of unistd.h, so zlib is usable
on windows without kdewin32. (I would like to use win32libs for a other
project.)

Maybe it is better to use this version of zlib, because it's the more
official one. But when we switch to this zlib we maybe must change
FindZlib because the library name is zdll.lib.

Peter