Merging KDE-Windows Wikis

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sat Aug 12 23:22:32 CEST 2006

On Saturday 12 August 2006 13:15, Peter Kümmel wrote:
> Peter Kümmel wrote:
> > Peter Kümmel wrote:
> >> Currently we have to Wikis with instructions for kde on windows:
> >> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+on+windows
> >> and
> >> http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
> >>
> >> Couldn't we move the kde.org wiki to the kdelibs page?

Yes, I encourage anyone to use the kdelibs wiki. Especially that I consider
helping in moving wiki.kde.org to Mediawiki. When this is possible, pages at
kdelibs.com can be easily shared with wiki.kde.org.

> >> Peter
> >
> > Most of the stuff at the kde.org wiki was obsolete, so I've
> > done the merge and the kde.org wiki now links to the kdelibs one.

This is good idea, so other people will not be lost when the old wiki.kde.org
pages are moved.

> Should we also move
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE4+Windows+Port
> to kdelibs?

Yes, I think so. We'll benefit from slightly better history and search
functionality of Mediawiki engine.

Thanks for your help regarding the documentation stuff.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska