KDE/kdelibs/kimgio

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Fri Aug 4 18:26:48 CEST 2006

Jarosław Staniek schrieb:
> Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2006-08-04 17:14:
>
>> Jarosław Staniek schrieb:

>>> Yes, anybody, mail be your preferred login and you'll get the account.
>>>
>> Here a list of my libs:
>>
>> agg 2.3 (self compile)
>> aspell 1.5 (no binary for 1.6... )
>> bzip2 1.0.3
>> giflib 4.1.4
>> jasper-1.701.0(self compile)
>> jpeg 6b.4
>> libiconv 1.9.2
>> libpng 1.2.8
>> libXML2 2.6.24
>> libXSLT 1.1.16
>> OpenSSL 0.9.8b
>> pcre 6.4 (newer version avaialable)
>> tiff 3.8.0
>> zlib 1.2.3
>>
>> Maybe missing:
>> hspell
>> fam
>>
>> bzip2, giflib, ... are from gnuwin32.sf.net. I'll try to compile agg &
>> jasper with mingw so they're usable with msvc too -> we should provide
>> binary packages.
>>
>> OpenSSL is an installer available here:
>> http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
>>
>> libxml2, xslt and iconv are utdated ongnuwin -> use those:
>> ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/
>
> Regarding to:
>
> http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Building_KDElibs_4_using_MS_Visual_Studio#Get_required_non-win32_libraries
>
> I guess the requirements are common for msvc and mingw?
> Maybe move that to
> http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/3rd-party_libraries_required_for_KDElibs_4 ?

Yes, the reuqirements are the same. And as long as the libs are build
with mingw (and are pure c++), they're usable with msvc too. Peter, can
you build aspell 1.6?
Maybe add a minimum reuqired version + a direct download from our site.
And we should create a full package with all required libs for easy
downloading.

Christian