[Kde-windows] KDE on windows on Linux WorldExp ?

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Mon Oct 31 16:41:26 CET 2005

Ralf Habacker said the following, On 2005-10-31 16:03:

> from November 15-17. 2005, the Linux World Conferenz
> http://www.linuxworldexpo.de/ happens in Frankfurt.
>
> Today I was asked from the organisator of the KDE booth if this project will
> be on the Conference. Any comments ?

Ralf,
 From my side, I couldn't be there; somebody will need to provide win32 box.

I can recommend to show at least Kexi for win32. Also showing KBabel and
ShowImg is possible (if I manage to recompile them with kdelibs3.5). The
latter is only partially supported.

You could also inform organizator that they can get some materials to be
printed/and or displayed. E.g. look and newest slides from Malaga:

Abstract:
http://conference2005.kde.org/cfp/develconf/jaroslaw.staniek-kdelibs.for.win32.php
HTML slides:
http://conference2005.kde.org/slides/kdelibs/kdelibs_win32.html