[Kde-windows] where to place iceauth

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sun Oct 16 19:33:59 CEST 2005

Ralf Habacker said the following, On 2005-10-16 17:35:

> Hi,
>
> for the windows port of KDE dcopserver needs the iceauth tool, which is
> distributed under linux independent from the KDE packages in a x11 package .
>
> In the patch from andreas roth the iceauth tool is placed in
> kdelibs/dcop/iceauth, but unfortunally I see no such tool in svn.
>
> Any reason for this ?

Hmm, it's probably missing by accident (me and Andreas have iceauth locally
for kdelibs3), I've even commited iceauth.pro.
Have you got the sources?

Size   File

  4573  iceauth.c
  1887  iceauth.h
   239  iceauth.pro
39214  process.c

I guess it's better to create win/iceauth/ dir or so..

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska