[Kde-windows] Problem running dcopserver

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Oct 15 00:37:12 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2005 00:04 schrieb Jarosław Staniek:
> Ralf Habacker said the following, On 2005-10-14 23:53:

It is definitly winsock2.

It is the eventloop stuff which fails. Does anyone know if this stuff is
already in QCoreApplication or anywhere, so that we can skip this stuff ?

Update:
After some search in the qt4 sources I found relating stuff for windows, which
looks as it may be able, but I'm unable to check this yet. I will add this to
the todo list, maybe someone else can fix this.