KDE UX Sprint Re: Hotel Options

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Fri Mar 4 15:17:26 CET 2011

Hi Everyone,

This is the hotel booking information I gave Claudia based on what is
on the wiki. Please check your name and dates and make sure everything
is correct. Let me know if someone is missing or something needs
changed:

Celeste Paul: Check in 15-April, Check out 18-April
Aurelian Gateau: Check in 14-April, Check out 18-April
Cyrille Berger: Check in 14-April, Check out 17-April
Casper Boemann: Check in 14-April, Check out 17-April
Thomas Pfeiffer: Check in 14-April, Check out 17-April
Sebas Kugler: Check in 14-April, Check out 18-April
Nuno Pinheiro: Check in 14-April, Check out 17-April
Hugo Costa: Check in 14-April, Check out 17-April

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Claudia gave a recommendation to a hostel that is 3min from the
> relevantiv, City Hostel - Berlin.
>
> http://www.cityhostel-berlin.com/gb/
>
> However, they sell out quickly on the weekends so I'm not sure if they
> will have 5 single rooms the weekend we need them. Just in case, Jan,
> Peter, Bjorn, do you guys have any other suggestions of hotels/hostels
> near the relevantiv office we could also look in to?
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~ Celeste
>
> --
> Celeste Lyn Paul