KDE UX Sprint Participant list

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Fri Feb 11 11:46:24 CET 2011

Hi,

Having just booked my flight for the sprint, I headed to the wiki to add my
details. While doing so, I took the liberty to turn the Participant list into
a table and added my flight numbers.

If you are travelling by plane and have already booked your flight it would be
great to add your flight numbers as well: this makes it easier to group
together and maybe share a cab to get to the sprint place.

Handy url:
http://community.kde.org/Sprints/UX2011#Participants

(You may also want to check that I did not mess up with your information while
converting to a table)

Aurélien

PS: I am landing in Berlin Tepel, how far is it from the sprint place?