KDE UX Sprint Agenda Planning for 2011

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Wed Feb 2 15:42:42 CET 2011

Here is a sample agenda to help us get started. I know there are some
topics for discussion on the wiki page. This agenda is more
administrative to help us plan and make sure we get stuff done.
Suggestions are welcome :)

THURSDAY
Evening
- Arrive

FRIDAY

Morning
- Late arrivals
- Meeting strategy: purpose, activities, goals
- Discuss proposed design problems and pick several to work on for the day

Afternoon
- Break out sessions to work on design projects

Evening
- 5 minute madness (summary of work for the day by each person)
- Wrap up day
- Dinner topic: Future of design in open source software

SATURDAY
Morning
- Review agenda for the day
- Group discussion on special topic (tbd)

Afternoon
- Break out sessions to work on design projects

Evening
- 5 minute madness
- Wrap up and summary of work for the day
- Dinner topic: Forming a KDE UI Team

SUNDAY
Morning
- Feedback about sprint
- Next steps after the sprint
- Special topic group discussion 2 (tbd)

Afternoon
- Documentation, personal projects, break out sessions

Evening
- Early departures
- Dinner topic: How to promote our work, plans for the future

MONDAY
Morning
- Depart

--