Ark

Stephen Hazel stephen.hazel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 01:25:12 BST 2021

well i finally found out that Ark can make .7z files :O
that's pretty great.
what would be eeeeeven nicer is if I could right click a folder in dolphin
and add it to a new .tar.gz or .7z archive of the same name.

Is that somethin I can get Ark (or dolphin?) to do?
Or will it take some development?
I'm a windows developer, but have recently gotten my feet wet with Qt and
enjoy it.  Not sure if I'll enjoy Ark, but...

1) can this be config'd with dolphin or Ark?
2) is there a current maintainer of Ark that wouldn't mind fixin
somethin like this up?
3) how tricky is it to get started pickin up Ark?

thanks for any help :)

...Steve