D27181: Rename dialog displays also source file information

Papoteur Me noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 23 21:58:57 BST 2020

papoteur added a comment.

  In D27181#672643 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27181#672643>, @bugseforuns wrote:

  > In D27181#672572 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27181#672572>, @papoteur wrote:
  >
  > > In D27181#672563 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27181#672563>, @bugseforuns wrote:
  > >
  > > > My screenshot is showing preview of the compressed file (source) as "destination".
  > >

  > > Hi Patrick,
  > >  Is it different with the original ark?
  >

  > Ark 20.04.1 from Arch repos shows the thumbnail of source file twice.
  >
  > F8332342: ark.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8332342>

  Hello, I have had a deeper look on how previews are got. Preview are first looked at in a cache directory. Thus, when the source or destination matches an already existing preview, this one is displayed. This explain why your previews are the same for source and destination or are mixed.
  If this is a bug, this is not in ark, but in KIO. And it should not prevent to release a fix for this one.

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27181