D29004: Close main window after displaying the information about invalid URL

Martin Tobias Holmedahl Sandsmark noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 30 15:44:15 BST 2020

sandsmark requested changes to this revision.
sandsmark added a comment.

  If filelight is launched with a path I'm fairly certain it's quicker for the user to just correct the path rather than navigating the open dialog, so go ahead. (I'm almost tempted to just print a warning on the command line).

  But this will close the window no matter how the file is opened? Closing the window if the user just selected the wrong path in the open dialog is not good, better to just do it "closer" to where the error happens (I'd suggest nuking the MainWindow::scan(), making MainWindow::slotScanUrl() public, and then call that and quit from main.cpp if that returns false).

REPOSITORY
  R352 Filelight

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29004