D27181: Rename dialog displays also source file information

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 15 18:55:38 GMT 2020

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Thanks for the patch. This is a good start, but it needs some work.

  The problem is we shouldn't use libarchive functions in `queries.cpp`. It's the wrong layer. We should add new API instead, so that we can call this API from all the plugins (not only libarchive).

  So we should add something like `setCreationTime()` / `setModificationTime()` to the Query classes and call these new methods from the libarchive plugin. Bonus point if you fix all the plugins of course ;)

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27181