D27995: [Applet] Fix list item margins

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 11 19:27:13 GMT 2020

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: Plasma, dantti.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  BUG: 360199
  BUG: 398681
  FIXED-IN: 20.04.0

  This is a minimal change needed to fix the aforementioned bugs. Ultimately I would like to
  make a re-usable component to implement this "expandable list item" paradigm (which is
  also used in the Networks, Bluetooth, Vaults, and Device Notifier applets) so we don't
  have to maintain five versions of the code. See T12812 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T12812>.

TEST PLAN
  Before: F8171128: Before.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8171128>

  After: F8171127: After.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8171127>

REPOSITORY
  R363 Print Manager

BRANCH
  fix-list-item-margins (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27995

AFFECTED FILES
  plasmoid/package/contents/ui/PrinterItem.qml