D24219: Reformat source code in kdelibs style

Christoph Feck noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 25 21:23:46 BST 2019

cfeck added a reviewer: KDE Applications.
cfeck added a comment.

  I feared that it would result in many more changes, because KCalc code is 20+ years old, and maintainers didn't have guidelines for coding style back then.

  We usually do not fix the coding style on old code because it makes it harder to see who contributed which changes ("git blame"). Style conventions make more sense for new code, or when the git history is rewritten anyway (e.g. for the KF5 split).

  I don't know if Evan still has time to review changes; adding more reviewers to check if anyone objects.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcalc_core.cpp:175
>  // build precedence list
>  const struct operator_data Operator[] = {
> +    {

You might want to revert this part manually. The new table is much harder to read.

REPOSITORY
  R353 KCalc

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24219