D24219: Reformat source code in kdelibs style

Daniels Umanovskis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 25 21:04:32 BST 2019

umanovskis added a comment.

  Yeah, I also started by copying the style, but realized a reformat might be acceptable before I do more.

  The uncrustify script should perhaps be mentioned in the docs somewhere. I used astyle because I found a reference here: https://community.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style. Uncrustify produces a slightly different result, mostly regarding long lines it seems. Updating the diff to uncrustify version.

REPOSITORY
  R353 KCalc

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24219