utils website

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Fri May 24 18:49:00 BST 2019

Am Freitag, 24. Mai 2019, 18:14:07 CEST schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> Can we call https://utils.kde.org/ dead?
>
> I'm updating metadata for kde.org and it would be better to just have one
> place to keep up to date
> http://apps.kde.org.uk/applications/utilities/

utils.kde.org has some more information, e.g. I have added an extra page how
to set up kgpg to debug things. I'm not sure if the endless version lists are
really of help, but we have them  So if you can migrate some more
information over there, e.g. where to pick up the .po files and so on, I could
imagine to accept. It would at least stop me forgetting to update the release
version numbers 3 times a year.

Eike