D18854: Allow changing the foreground/text color of buttons

Thiago Neves noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 6 13:30:51 BST 2019

thiagoneves added a comment.

  In D18854#461552 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18854#461552>, @tcanabrava wrote:

  > ping?

  Hi, I was trying to tell that I removed that code because it was making the configuration not being applied asap when the user clicks the ok button.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cfeck wrote in kcalc.cpp:2080
> I didn't want you to remove the complete code. If the colors are not changed, no style sheets should be set. See bug 237513.

Hi, I removed because It was affecting the config behaviour. You can reproduce by changing colors and saving. The application will only change when you restart it. This way, no need to restart anymore.

REPOSITORY
  R353 KCalc

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18854