D22679: Remove code which resulted useless action

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 23 17:13:54 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I agree that the current UX is not ideal. However you're just removing features without understanding what they do. Left-clicking copies the number to the clipboard. I don't know what right-clicking does, but we need to understand it before we remove it.

  For the left-click case, I would recommend showing a label or low-priority notification that informs the user that the text has been copied to the clipboard.

REPOSITORY
  R353 KCalc

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22679