D22282: Fixes group separated stored constants that would show as nan

Joseph Winzer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 5 12:32:22 BST 2019

Joefish added a comment.

  In D22282#491136 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22282#491136>, @cfeck wrote:

  > If the constants are stored in localized format, does changing between locales that swap the decimal separators cause issues?

  Yes, it shows as 'nan'. Replacing the decimal point with "." as a unified way to store the value as it was done before
  doesn't work with the group separator removal if they are equivalent.
  I guess the comments I removed were referring to that problem. I assumed KNumber could only take sanitized inputs to C locale
  so I just removed them..

REPOSITORY
  R353 KCalc

REVISION DETAIL